Mademoiselle Rose

Monday, February 13, 2012

DIY Feather Lamp Shade


After going to a party one night a few years back
I've notice a huge fluff lampshade made with white feathers.
I said to myself that one day I will own one of these beauty
With lots of patience, a glue gun, a lamp shade and about 30 boa of feathers.
You can do the same...
For a soft ambiance in your decor...
  During Christmas time the house gets all feathered...
Creates a warm and inviting ambiance 
 Cost 
30 x 2 $ of feathers dollars store 
$60 + tx
+3 hours 
of patience to glue around the lamp shade (depending on size )!!!
Any lamp shade and lamp base
the cost approx. $50
 Your time value, 
And Voila!
Enjoy your creation  :))
Xo

5 comments:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

So glamorous ~ it turned out beautifully! Looks very Hollywood with the beautiful white headboard! Thanks so much, Sonia, for stopping by and taking part in the giveaway ... good luck! ~xoSM

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

pam {simple details} said...

So beautiful and unique! Such a perfect base for it, too!

soniadaigle said...

Oh! Sandy, from now on I will feel like a movie stars when I will slip under those cover!
Thank you for your sweet comment, xo



I found these vintage lamp many years ago, and I still love them very much!
Thank you Pam for stopping by, xo

BLOGGER. said...

Tu as de beaux talents
artistique Chère Sonia.
Félicitations!
Tes lampes sont d'une pure beauté
et vraiment unique.

Moia xox

soniadaigle said...

Ah! je crois de qui retenir...
Merci de me l'avoir transmis ce gène!!!!
Sonia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...